Sunday, October 5, 2008

Unexpected Friends

As always, a sincere thank you to Jeannie at Beach Crossfit http://beachcrossfit.com, for having the facility, time and energy to put into allowing all of these things to happen!
This weekend has been a wild weekend! Yesterday Allison and Brendan roll into town and get a workout in, and then this well muscled tatooed stranger walks in saying he is passing through town and want to get a workout in. Through the whole workout I scratch my head knowing that I know this cat from somewhere. Afterwards, he states he knows me from my videos and tells me he is tatoo nicky from the boards! Holy Boly another famous person! I watched videos of this cat in Iraq (thank you brother for your service to our country) and all sorts of stuff!
How cool! Later today, the whole lot of us are meeting for an all out demolition WOD! This guy is a bad ass like the rest of em'! WOW!

1 comment:

Nick said...

Thanks bro! It's been a pleasure!