Monday, October 6, 2008

Handstands with Tattoo Nicky


The top two pics are or Jeannie of Beach Crossfit http://beachcrossfit.com/ and Tattoo Nicky working on Handstands. Jeannie is a great teacher at this! The bottom two pictures...well....Nicky kept feeling the urge to put the straps around his arms, chest and legs. We know you are a "real boy" Nicky! But over and over again "I'm a real boy..."! (That should start an arguement! lol! Nothin but respect Nick!)
Prior to this, Jeannie, Tatto Nicky, Handsome Jack and myself did:

5 ROUNDS of:
135lb deadlift-15 rep
135lb hang squat clean-12 reps
135lb front squat-9 reps
135lb push jerk- 6 reps
This was awful! Jeannie scaled to 95# (but that is only 20lb below her body weight) and finished in 14: min. Tat and Jack were just over 20 and the roCk was 23: and change. That on was seriously painful! I now go to pull the peices out of my body of the mac truck that ran me over last night while I was sleeping! Thanks again guys!





No comments: